Today there is probably not a single person who would never have heard of the strong healing properties of Aloe. It primarily has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Aloe juice is able to quickly heal skin of wounds and micro cracks. It can also be used to remove pimples, small scars and other skin damage. Generally, it should be noted that Aloe is a unique plant, whose healing properties have been the most widely known since ancient times. Then aloe was generally considered to be effective and even a wonder drug that was able to help treating a wide variety of problems.
It should be understood that in nature there are about 400 different species of aloe, but only the one called Aloe vera is considered useful for the human body. Modern pharmacy can get out of this unique succulent at least two substances, the healing properties of which are extremely widely used not only in medicine but also in modern cosmetology: aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel.
Aloe Vera Help with Acne and Pimples
- Aloe vera contains gibberellins (growth hormone), glucomannan (a mannose-rich polysaccharide) which improves collagen synthesis when applied or consumed.
- It contains hormones called gibberellins and polysaccharides which contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which fight with bacteria thriving the clogged pores.
- It absorbs the excess oil from the skin which prevents clogging of pores.
- The glycol-protiens present in it reduces the inflammation. It also reduces the irritation and redness caused by pimples.
- It is an antioxidant, and contains Zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera is rich in ferments like catechins, carotenoids, and flavonoids. It is highly rich in carbohydrates and amino acids.
- As an astringent, Aloe Vera helps in contracting the skin, thus rendering the skin pores clean from any deposited sebum, dead skin cells or dirt.
- It purifies the blood and stimulates cell growth to heal the damaged skin.
Test Aloe Vera for Acne and Pimples
As you can see, useful properties of aloe pulp and juice are not limited to their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Aloe also can help to stop the bleeding, as tannin agents contained in this plant improve blood clotting, and catechin in aloe juice will have a positive impact on vessel walls, strengthening and toning them.
And powerful regenerating properties of aloe pulp and juice can be used to relieve symptoms of sunburn as aloe juice is able to perfectly remove skin soreness and redness, contributing to fast recovery of the affected tissues.
Therefore, we can conclude that all useful (therapeutic) properties of the aloe plant can be divided into the following groups:
- Aloe vera affects inflammatory processes in the human body, and substances contained in this plant prevent too rough epithelial tissues scarring of skin damages;
- Aloe vera has an excellent moisturizing effect, making the skin more elastic and more toned, revitalizing and rejuvenating it;
- Pulp and juice of aloe have the unique ability to quickly and easily soothe irritated skin;
- Regular intake of aloe juice can help to treat various gastrointestinal disorders;
- The succulent has excellent healing properties, and hence can be actively used to treat any skin damage caused by chemical, allergic and mechanical impact;
- Strong antibacterial properties of the plant make it a perfect element of complex treatment of numerous fungal, bacterial or viral infections.
Test Aloe Vera for Acne and Pimples
Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment
Remember that this useful plant can be also found in composition of ready-made cosmetics and care products (creams, tonics, serums, face washes, masks etc.) that also help to actively treat different skin issues. Aloe can be found in products for all skin types, as for it has its benefits every type and solutions for every problem: dry skin is deeply moisturized and revitalized; fading skin becomes fresher and more elastic, as aloe vera stimulates collagen production necessary for skin health; oily and problem skin is deeply cleansed as aloe vera helps to open clogged pores and reduce pimples through its anti-inflammatory effect; and mixed skin will look balanced and shiny, as aloe vera improves skin metabolism and makes skin toned and healthier …
>>> Test Aloe Vera for Acne and Pimples
Detox Aloe Vera India
US | ID | PH | TH | VN | RU | UK | DE | CN | MX | BD | LA | KH | PL | ES | JP | HK | TW | SG | IN